Friday, July 6, 2012

Zella's favourite RAW food - ADDICTION

This type of dehydrated grain-free raw food is one of Zella's favourites. I bought a 2lb pack to begin with but later on ordered bigger packs of this particular kind.

 
It is called 'Addiction Homestyle Venison & Cranberry Dinner'. One 2lb bag will make 6lbs of fresh raw food. All you need to add is fresh lukewarm water (well, and of course supplements as needed) to make fresh portions of natural raw food. It is then ready to serve in 5-10 minutes.

 
We normally take this food with us when we are on trips, campings or when we run out of fresh raw food at home.

 
I think that starting off a dehydrated or freeze-dried type of raw foods is an excellent option for all people brand new to the raw feeding concept. If you still haven't switched your dog's food from the dried kibble, it is the right time to do it now.

 
Please note, I am not affiliated with the 'Addiction' company in any way. I am a regular consumer and my testimonial is an honest opinion based on the results and my dogs' health after consuming this brand of food.

 
I'd say I give them a real A++++ or 5 stars for such a great product.

 
Some of the good things of 'Addiction Homestyle Venison & Cranberry Dinner' are:

 
  • Rich in antioxidants, vitamins and enzymes.
  • Made with free range Venison meat (perfect for sensitive dogs and dogs with allergy to chicken)
  • Includes only meat, vegetables and fruit.
  • Definitely suitable for dogs of all ages.

 
No grains, no rice, no soy. Allergen free.

No comments:

Post a Comment