Thursday, July 26, 2012

How to manage intestinal worms (parasites) in a healthy way

In this post I'd like to share with you some information and advice on parasites (intestinal worms).

Do you deworm your dog with a chemical dewormer? If yes, then ask yourself another question -
'Is it really safe for my dog?' Well, the answer is simply 'NO'. I will explain why.

ALL chemical dewormers (pharma- made products) can be very dangerous to your dog. Even if the product manufacturer claims that 'it is safe for puppies and pregnant bitches' it can still carry away a life of a pet. Some dogs are very sensitive to chemical compounds of these dewormers like 'fenbendazole', 'praziquantel', etc. and as a very bad side effect they die after ingesting these dewormers.

I hear more than enough warnings from breeders, dog owners, puppy owners who lost their dogs to pharmaceutical dewormers.

Anyway, here is what I do to my dogs and what is tested by my four dogs and proven safe by others as well.

First of all, I care about their overall health and I do want to do everything possible to keep their immune system at its best. I do not want to put their health at risk by giving them meds.

We have never had a single case of intestinal parasites, i.e. worms in our dogs.

Every half a year I give them a plant-based anti-parasitic supplement that is cleaning their body of all the possible parasites. Only once in 6 months is not bad at all. I have tested the following product on all of my 4 current dogs and none of them had any sort of discomfort or digestive upset. All are happy and healthy.

The supplement is all natural, it is called 'Parasite Relief' by Flying Basset Organics. It is very cheap too if compared to other dewormers. One bottle with 100 capsules lasted for half a year (4 dogs were treated). I did not try to give this product to puppies yet, so I do not know whether it is a good idea or not but I think I'll write to the manufacturer and ask about this product and puppies.

So guys, if you need to deworm your dog or prevent a worm infestation in a REALLY safe and natural way, get this supplement. Here is the link (remember to use the "KOR780" code at the check-out on iherb.com and you'll have a 5USD off the 1st purchase):

 

No comments:

Post a Comment